Sat 21 Nov bookstall cancelled due to bad weather

Unfortunately, due to predicted strong winds and very low temperatures, we have decided to cancel the bookstall as we’re not sure our gazebos or our helpers are up to the challenge.

Our next bookstall will be on 20th February, but if an opportunity arises we will seek to stage another before then.

If you’re willing to help out with future stalls, please let Michael Baldwin know at [email protected]

Share this post on social media:

Sign in with Facebook, Twitter or Email.