You may not know but the new Secretary of Sutton Liberal Democrats, Christopher Woolmer, is a distinguished organist, here pictured at the Royal Albert Hall.
Christopher has very kindly agreed to treat us to an hour's Recital of his organ music on Wednesday 17th March and I urge you all to come and enjoy.
The Programme will be;
- Fantasia and Fugue in G minor - J.S. Bach BWV 542
- Trio Sonata in G Major, Vivace, Lento, Allegro - J.S. Bach BWV 530
- Concerto in A Minor - Vivaldi, arranged by J.S.Bach BWV 593
- Sortie in Eb - Louis James Alfred Lefébure-Wely (1817-1870)
- Sinfonia from the 29th Cantata - J.S. Bach - arranged by Marcel Dupré
Christopher has performed at;
- St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Cathedral, Southwark Cathedral, Rochester Cathedral
- Royal Albert Hall - Annually for The Royal College of Art Convocations
- The Alexandra Palace for the George Thalben-Ball Centenary Concert
- Recitals in New York at Rutger’s Presbyterian Church, St Thomas’ Church Fifth Avenue, Temple Emmanuel Synagogue
- St Stephen Wallbrook, St Lawrence Jewry, St Peter’s Eaton Square, St Michael’s Cornhill, St Bride’s Fleet Street, St Paul’s Covent Garden, St Giles’ Cripplegate, St Paul’s Knightsbridge, Douai Abbey, St Margaret’s Westminster, St Mary Aldermary
There is no charge for this event, but if you would like to make a donation in appreciation, please click the link below (don't forget to RSVP!)